Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Travel Mind wanderings --- Part6

 Ok so where were did we leave? i was writing today morning and some delivery individual came at the door had to attend to him he saw me writing , as i keep door open. N'ways Post languages , songs and things comes dance Zumba...

So here is the story for same, been member of my gym for long time means since we landed here, i have never been to any else.... that time around they used to have derek free zumba dance night which is still there one of the evenings and  mostly learned from seeing that. Then came dancing with the stars but one couldn't understand that much from it , its very fast short clips but nice.Then many came and went , post covid it happens in studio rooms. Past ten some years of it have been interesting from my " brazilian booty competitions to other things, me not knowing a thing and rest all knowing all and what's going on. SO they all decked up and mua " all naturala as is " Some say they posted some videos here there , i never got to see any pr even knew they were taken.except couple. Then come my own crap , as it is free dance night, so no insult to whoever is on stage. And it all happens sometimes at home which in particular for past some years many see and some teach their kids parallel. How does she know??? telepathy?? if u call me "W..." i already have " magic" ... U get to see it for 24 years outside our door in the form of " halloween carvings" 

Interesting part of that was, first i used to do good good, then they said it is supposed to be scary, so i did all nails and bloody hands and crap, then they got scared, and then again i came back to "alice ( rupali in wonderland wondering"  These "nalayak" girls and some watch in my home and make sure none meets me and they steal all runtime. a "Spanish kid for that matter" and some "indians" and ran businesses in retails and stores with all my creativity. And now one girl keeps stalking me telling all in advance she doesn't know what we did , hide don't tell her we looted all. HOW??? WHY ????

Then they stole all pumpkin recepies and things, Only one experience of mine visiting some place in farm was in 2018 and i took cool picture of that girl in white dress and all thought its me, HOLA !! bingo !!! not me , she was not looking that greatm she was performer for michael jackson song on farm. And then we went to some place for that party, me with RAY costume. and then used same costume 1 time in my gym but since they take some video to promote some other person i leave after one song. SO all these years these girls got used by people who wanted to keep me here and they party telling them various crap reasons and lies.

And then the read all my private writings, about my encounters with horor movies with my dad.. thanks to him all war movies and horror. Nothing after coming here as such horrorwise. war movies i see plenty... they took it from my comp, also all telematches and all things and gave to all in entire seattle made businesses. NOW SAY WHAT??? And these idiots in order for no one to come to our house spread this crap, she is mental, possessed ( my ass ) ,we have self retracting hose ( so i have magic) then like all i dance in my backyard ( so another rumors ,  i am raj's wife u mentals) , then if u write o wet wood with chalk, it shows up when it dries, so another magic, and to show all that they enter our home when i am not there and keep doing crap, How stupid! screwing one persons life like that. U mentals and do not allow me to meet anyone just for their one lie of my "hair" for 10 years. Besides these ashs aeattle jyoti gawade and all told rajesh don't go out of house post 5 in evening , we have spread rumors abt rupali. Nuckleheads under crack. Then i go to places the ysend some beggers and crazy to do same, Seattle proves to be getting more and more mental. And to let you all know they all were and are on all my whats app instagram and places. They simply used u all and u wanted that to happen too, as i now realize it, u teamed with them just to throw me out of all places for wrong accusations.

Now u idiots none comes to my place they get all info from all of you and hence in 10 years none meets me or speaks to me or calls or anything for that matter. IF any one asks say "ASK HER"