Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Year 2024

 I had said repeatedly : 

set of school people engineering and bunch others from asha seattle , redmond ridge and relatives who were after doing bad to our family for their lies and they did it. I said nonstop  and asked they all denied , my mom passed away on february 2024.... all foul play for some individuals lies and crap and now these  keep stealing from our home places and things. Some thirdlcass buch who are illegally inside our home a marathi guy in particular ( fidrat, as always, black lives matter, south indians, tengo casa como la tuya, crossword que te  parece has connection with amazon and pro club my gym, these set of girls hindi speaking keep stalking us all places and keep telling world what we have and screwing rajesh, all know no one gives me name . vvng uthala hota, uva zalyat, char kes rahilet, blood in bathtub ( asshole its hair color), she eats earthworms, vomited raju was next to me and some other guy in robinswood park did that, so this person over hears eves dropping in our phone and spreads bad about us and me all the time and all places we go this some mexican guy keeps stalking , today was in gym song save your tears ....)

And this all continued post my dad had called me in 2018 and said " just to tell u , ignore all , we are never coming there... he was trying to save me or something for themselves,  my inlaws and relatives and people made mountain of mole to do bad to them and me and one guy laxman of rajesh self appointed does bad to me a dr. category and gives all to them showing i am bad) 

what did we do to anyone ? I was in india from 1st feb to 19 2024, i sent message to proclub gym informing in spa feedback, to karl, abt it, same to REI people and before that had written on whatsapp of my eng college and on that noght 6 th in india they switched off my phone, its not a joke , I do not go in your phone steal your memories in your faltu game u killed my real parents and did bad to me and keep doing it.

Return all my diaries and things u illegally entered in our home in dec 22 2022 to feb 19 2023, then all pulses and all things later , then from my car in driveway ganapati and things, then now again what i got from my mom's home why? we live in this home 24 years , u were probably doing something for 10 years without my permission and telling a thing. I want name of this guy here , i had asked ketki sheth yogesh mehta's wife from expedia now microsoft who stole all mine , she said not aditya but someone else, same guy who says " constant bickering dr, category to my cousin neel and sarika and this one keeps on talking to rajesh's brother in india bipin sheth telling him, payal told her u stole her duolingo things and all. then pinki my sousin told me your brothers did this to you, and their kids ( omkar and bhakti and pooja connection with amazon retail india) rest cousins amazon fedral from virginia, rajushsh shilpashah amazon HR, sangeeta etc ,newyork amazon, shiralis, shah's , goldblums and many others.  If u all want to marry some billionaire bachelors please do so ..... for that u didn't have to kill my parents , not tell me a thing for 10 years , then declare some bogus victory under change of name crap and steal all mine and then enter our home nonstop and keep stealing. what for ?