Sunday, March 10, 2024

Travel mind wanderings:= Part 9 - something on serious note

While doing all these treks and things especially in past some years, where one was busy building bridges and other was destroying, as some told those destroyers that no matter what, your target is to screw that individual and all those who are in favor. So what u have achieved so far is killed my parents for real, made sure i lose all hair get no medical treatment for your lies why ? only u know, entered my personal space and looted all, gave all my stuff and showed that as my brother inlaws and his wife's, besides all these years kept telling my parents we are doing something good for your daughter and fooled them and on other side kept telling them your daughter is bad we are good we are doing something for you to get all from them. Besides showed my life story as my elder brother inlaw and his wife's and daughters, and told people to harass me and devastate our family and keep doing it. spoil reputation, and all things. Watching inside our homes telling people we are filthy people and have bad stuff that way no one would come to our homes and throw our family out of all places. When same set of people have been to our homes hogged and looted for years. Why still keep doing it?

If it was that important that for your lies , i would have just shaved head that time in 2015, u didn't have to do physical damage to me. Ten years u keep turning my stuff on me, reading chats messages, notes inside our home , car all places. Supplied to all people made your life, didn't allow me to meet or talk to anyone even parents ( there would be telephone exchange middle individual who would tell them what to talk to me and only dad would ) Rest all inlaws and relatives were on instagram , whatsapp read all told not a word and kept doing this till they achieved their goal and now give all my to their kids and say like what. These people removed my account :rupsinthewa, post i posted inlaws pictures on them. None of relatives and them would do facetime with me , as they have for all these years showed our homes as their and my things as their and kept doing " meri aavaz hi pehechan hai" saying any dam crap reason just to ruin my life. and looted all . Hence i even had to write on fence of my home things so some people would read and know reality. These people would go to my dr. before i , and tell him / her not to. and kept supplying all my things to my neice extremely filthy ( to whom u all supply all my things, one who said  on duolingo to me, your daughter and my son are friends in spanish, nope we don't have kids and there are mnay as such and we don't represent anyone in any such category, u do u), nephew now portland to delhi to  rajasthan and others middle pokey nose " ours is third generation ,guy cousin" It seemed like it was fight bet. his mother and those who help me , so his mother to save her brother or herself screwed my parents and me.

So on  travels these set would be with me , taunting , saying things , then i roamed my mother father make sure she gets nothing, and lots other things. So when i said " kavalyachya shapane gaay marat nahi " all things are what people said to me in past 10 years. All would rem very well " Adore you" that's me. U are talking about. Its not a joke! calender itthe itthe, for my engineering college people what you did to me. now my college people would say lets have reunion now that we did bad to our batchmate . All these years i asked all school, college, gym, amazon, msft, inlaws parents, relatives locals, all.. answer was we will tell you nothing.