Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Travel mind wanderings - part 5

Long time back , all know all , one long trip in two years etc ... greece and places, came across local music from those places and had written in "word  document abt it" Given  electronics engg, and had my own business back just start, before landing in USA in 2000, and it was oracle , sql training and MSFT product trainings etc etc  so definitely i know collage and other stuff .... So people have stooped to such low level that in order to make my life story as their they entered our home in 22 when we were in india and stole diaries and tore pages and before that may be i have one satellite dedicated for me , they can see and read from walls and roofs .... stole all .

any ways,  just doing something new , finding and these people stealing that and pushing or trying to push me out of it. like runs , bird watching ,traveling ,garden and things to steal mine , u should find something better to do. It was songs thing ....  I mean when i try to do language on app , they steal script and learn runtime and some as middle timezone wise... so now i do basic. Then i did some songs they watch from tv and see how i learn and teach themselves and kids. and call me names... and as they have problem they will say " lip sinking as they do that " then watch in your home and tell some play piano and say she goes to their place, then record and say , u have no idea ...who why when where" and they keep playing this game themselves from both sides for 10 years. For all my things.  

Like spanish let's say "subeme la radio" so hand actions (she is mental etc.... )nope , vela candle so i try to turn it off to rem word. it was then, aliento breathe. french " tomba la neige" , italian "quando quando quando" , german, arabic  etc so these relatives and their kids steal one one language and song timezone wise from tv, prime youtube, my phone, computer home livingroom, backyard video, backyard patio .and stole all how i do it and upped themselves and their kids. and show as their and they get to travel to those places in good times. Then they superimpose my voice on some and show as theirs, just see to what extent u have screwed my life. Then they create their own singing version of that and make videos and post. "under trend setter i have written all that. in my writings section how they have misinterpreted it for their gains" and then for some reason they use some of those and give and say as rajesh's he doesn't even care as he says and told all, all crap is hers. still they do that and nonstop go on his phone and keep pestering him and supply all my things to him and themselves. Besides i have written that :connection that disconnects and all other stuff since long for specific reasons" so for 10 years none is to speak a word to me or tell me a thing.

Besides i use text file of song for lyrics... so they see ads on them and say poetry context , i have not written them or sang them, just like hindi marathi etc songs i just use it , so these people looted all , made my playlist as their gave all, then how i learn etc. sucheta namjoshi and their daughters and engg people etc.and a guy who is always after my stuff and inside my home. And one leader in stealing this all is my uncle bhau and his kids. That entire set of uncles and kids have stolen each and everything of mine for 10 years. Besides i asked all of them in india visit also they refused to tel la thing. Now to loot all, act on saying and doing did she do that and people here do that, hence i left crap game , i said that long back.

Which father would tell the world ( especially Simba's) that you loot all skills of my daughter and make sure she doesn't come up anywhere. U did this and kept on pushing on my parents as if they told you to do it. None of you ever called my father , mother or me, OR told me hey we are doing this and this happened since 2015. Besides post his death in June 2023 and for all stuff , there is some struggle for credits who went to put ashes in river , means it has come to such a cheap level. Ur thinking is your , leave me out of it. None of those who said "father said" bothered calling me , his daughter ever to whom they did this "

Rupali R N mehta sheth