Friday, October 5, 2018

Oct :-



Sat/ Sun :- Just some hiking , biking, walking around .... Nice game, first time for Seahawks in stadium, usually Sounders....

Some game moment ....


Sat/ Sun 13 14:- Hiking, dandiya some other things Insta gallery 









so what do you want to talk about :-
I am done with Nonsense

--- My back

--- My hair (who did what)

-- Things i have done / do

--Or continuous lies you spread about me.

--Or lies you have spread and covering yourself up

--Or U get paid to cover my inlaws and their wrong doings

---Or harassing me is just your pass time.

--Besides she doesn't know anything( i had asked ppl denied to tell including inlaws, my other half), don't tell what all we said abt. her and did for 4 years and secretively get things done from her our way.... Not going to happen. U have passed that time long back and crossed that line. Unless I know everything and I will get to tell everything don't even think about anything or putting me down. Besides if you think you can sell me any modified version of past 4 years as per what I write here, I too have account of all bits and pieces shared with me by you guys plus more.

This is written in the most calm way ...... May your souls RIP. Doing great , my workouts are also great. U don't worry. Rain or shine I don't care, if it's problem for you I cann't help it.